Pathway 3: No longer finding the ‘pros’ in procrastination
Congratulations! You have now completed Pathway 3 in the Time Management workshop. If you have completed the activities in the workshop, you will now be able to:
- Identify common causes for procrastination.
- Reflect on why you might procrastinate.
- Make a commitment to change.
- Practice the Pomodoro technique to get started on important tasks.
- Use a system to manage daily tasks.
Many students who struggle with procrastination find that looking at additional strategies for time management helps them achieve their goals. If this is true for you, move on to Pathway 2 by clicking here.
If you would like to learn more, you may wish to do the following: