This textbook is an adaptation of:
Chemistry: Atoms First – 2e (OpenStax) by Paul Flowers, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, Edward J. Neth, University of Connecticut, William R. Robinson, PhD, Klaus Theopold, University of Delaware, et al. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Any changes and additions found in this textbook are © 2020 by Dr. Vishakha Monga and are licensed under a CC-BY-NC-SA. For a full list of the adaptions made to the original text, go to version history.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.