This work is licensed under a CC-BY-NC license
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Images in this book are licensed under the same Creative Commons license unless otherwise indicated in the image caption.
The cover image for this book was created with permission from Andreas Rutkauskas.
- Aftermath of the Kenow Fire, Waterton Lakes National Park (fire occurred in 2017, photographed in 2018) by Andreas Rutkauskas, All Rights Reserved
How to Cite this Book
To cite this document:
Radu, R. & McAtee, A.A. (April, 2022). Understanding Wildfires: A case study for the University of British Columbia Nursing 290 Health Impacts of Climate Change Course.
For queries feel free to contact Raluca Radu: firstname.lastname@example.org