- A Brief Overview of Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Understanding Creative Commons Licenses
- Finding Relevant OER
- Finding Openly Licensed Images and Videos
- Creating a BCcampus Pressbooks account
- Creating Parts and Chapters
- Importing Text into your Open Textbook
- Embedding Images and Videos within your Open Textbook
- Using the Pressbooks Formatting Toolbar
- Publishing your Open Textbook
This brief guide is designed to accompany face-to-face instruction during a 90 minute workshop.
OER Creation and Adaptation by Rajiv S. Jhangiani is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.