This work is licensed under a CC-BY-NC-SA license
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The following additions are © 2014 Dr. Rajiv Jhangiani and Dr. Hammond Tarry and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence:
- Inclusion of new research and theoretical developments.
- Updated the chapter opening anecdotes and real world examples to make them more relevant for contemporary students.
- Changed examples, references, and statistics to reflect a more international context.
- Added overviews of some concepts, theories, and key studies not included in the original edition.
- Added a list of learning objectives at the start of each chapter.
- Added a glossary of key terms at the end of the textbook as a quick-reference for students.