Skip to content
Part III. The Discipline-Based Education Specialist’s Handbook
- What is a course transformation?
- Course transformation resources
- How do you start the project?
- How can you best use meetings with faculty?
- How do you design learning goals?
- How do you assess student outcomes?
- How do you develop course materials?
- How do you wrap up the work?
- How can you form faculty partnerships?
- How do you respectfully persuade faculty to consider changing their teaching?
- How can you give feedback and coach faculty productively?
- How do you start out in your department?
- How do you integrate further in the department?
- How do you develop your skills as a DBES?
- What are common challenges faced by DBESs?
- Considerations for DBESs in specific types of positions
- What are the career paths for DBESs?