- International Centre for academic integrity
- International Journal for Educational Integrity
- Contract Cheating and Assessment Design
- Academic Integrity Standards Project
- Formative and Summative Assessment from the Centre for Innovative teaching and Learning at University Northern Illinois
- Assessment strategies for Arts integration and STEAM
- Biggs, J. and Tang, C. (2007). Teaching for Quality Learning at University. 3rd edition. England and NY: Society for Research into Higher Education and Open University Press.
- Moon, J. (2005). Linking Levels, Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria. Report for the Bologna Conference on Learning Outcomes, Edinburgh, July 2004.
- Wiggins, G & McTighe, J. (2005). Understanding by design (2nd ed.). Alexandria, VA: Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development.
- Designing Sequenced Assignments from the University of Waterloo
- Caruana, V., (2015). Scaffolding Student Learning: Tips for Getting Started. Faculty Focus.
- Hogan, K., & Pressley, M. (Eds.). (1997). Scaffolding student learning: Instructional approaches and issues. Louiseville, Quebec: Brookline Books.
- Vygotsky, L.S. (1978). Mind in society: The development of higher psychological processes (J. Cole, V. John-Steiner, S. Scribner, & E. Souberman, Eds. & Trans.). Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- Examples of reflection and reflective exercises from Canadian Council on Continuing Education in Pharmacy
- Moon, J (2001). Reflection in Higher Education Learning LTSN Generic Centre, PDP Working Paper 4.
- Moon J 1999 Reflection in Learning and Professional Development
- Boud, D., R. Keogh, and D. Walker. 1985. Reflection: Turning experience into learning. London: Kogan Page
- Critical Reflection from the University of Waterloo
- McGill Teaching and Learning Services Peer Assessment Resource Document (2018)
- The Authentic Assessment Toolbox created by Jon Mueller
- Judith T. M. Gulikers Theo J. Bastioens Paul A. Kirschner. (2004). A Five-Dimensional Framework for Authentic Assessment, Educational Technology Research and Development. 52 (3), 67-86
- Frey, Bruce B.; Schmitt, Vicki L.; and Allen, Justin P. (2012) “Defining Authentic Classroom Assessment,” Practical Assessment, Research, and Evaluation: Vol. 17 , Article 2.
- Marilyn M (2008) . Making the Grade: The Role of Assessment in Authentic Learning