Congratulations on completing the Learning to Learn Online workshop. You have gained some valuable skills to help you on your learning journey.
You may wish to continue your learning by taking one or more of the following steps.
- Visit the University 101: Study, Strategize, and Succeed online text. This resource will provide you with additional learning strategies to support your progress throughout the semester.
- Attend additional Academic Skills Workshops. These workshops are offered in a variety of formats: on-campus, in a live online session, or in a self-paced session. Visit the Learning Centre’s workshop page for a list of current learning opportunities.
- Connect with a Peer Tutor. Login to tlc.kpu.ca to find a tutor for your course.
- Meet with a Learning Strategist. KPU’s team of Learning Strategists provide 1:1 support. The infographic below provides information on how a Learning Strategist can support you. You can book an appointment at tlc.kpu.ca
Good luck in your online learning journey!
- LearningStrategist-OctagonGraphic-v2LB edits