Welcome to Learning to Learn Online.
This workshop will guide you through your journey as an online learner. You will begin with three core modules. Click on the image hotspots to explore your journey through this path.
Image credit: Graeme Robinson-Clogg
Complete these three core modules first. As you complete them, you should be able to:
- Define your role as an online learner by developing a mindset for independent learning.
- Prepare for your role as a team member in an online environment.
- Relate to online instructors in a way that supports your learning and growth.
Completing the course modules provides you with the opportunity to earn a digital badge.
After completing these core modules, you may select additional content that supports your skill development. These modules are described in the image below.
Image Credit: Graeme Robinson-Clogg
In these modules, you will learn how to:
- Mange time for online learning
- Communicate professionally in an online environment
- Analyze writing assignments, and
- Read strategically
You may complete these four modules in any order. To navigate to the module of your choice, use the chapter menu found in the top left of each page. After completing these modules, you will have the opportunity to earn additional badges.
Move to the next chapter to begin the core modules.