One of the challenges that many learners in online environments face is learning how to read and process large amounts of text — textbooks, articles, and other reading material. The materials in this module provide information on how to become a more strategic reader. These skills allow you to read with a purpose, selecting the most important material to support your growth, and reading it strategically. By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Assess the place of reading in your learning journey.
- Evaluate your reading skills.
- Review and apply the SQ3R method for reading.
- Read journal articles strategically.
- Take effective notes on online readings.
Go to the next chapter to begin the module.
- Strategic reading nav