Want to create or adapt OER like this? Learn how BCcampus supports open education and how you can access Pressbooks.
Book Contents Navigation
1. PURPOSE: Why we need capacity-building for climate adaptation
2. DISCOVERY: Finding the gaps
3. COMPETENCIES: Creating a framework to support workforce development
4. COURSES: Teaching climate adaptation skills
Course Developers, Instructors and Student Feedback
5. MICRO-CREDENTIALS: Breaking new ground in professional learning
6. NETWORK: Engaging a professional learning community
7. OPEN: Advancing Open Education Resources for professional education
8. INDIGENOUS PERSPECTIVES: Recognizing Indigenous knowledge
9. FUTURE: Advancing capacity-building for climate adaptation
10. OBSERVATIONS AND LESSONS LEARNED
Climate adaptation investments need to be extended and fast-tracked, to keep up with the accelerating climate crisis
Climate adaptation capacity-building is complex and difficult to measure
Climate adaptation requires building and sustaining networks of social change
Appendix – Adaptation Learning Network Reports
Appendix - Climate Conversations
Appendix - Workforce Development
Click on the report title to access / download.
Adaptation Learning Network Final Report by Dr. Robin Cox is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.