Module 2: What’s at stake?
Let’s get started. Module 2 consists of 5 sub-modules that cover the following topics:
- The 2017 wildfire season in British Columbia; impacts and response
- Framing of risk in the context of climate change
- The role of expert judgement in assessing climate change risk
- Climate change risk assessment for Canada, including ratings of adaptation potential
- Climate change risk assessment for British Columbia
- The climate change information supply chain, and the role of practitioners within it