Clear communication is an easy-to-learn skill that improves relationships and productivity. In this chapter, you’ll learn how to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally.
As you go through this chapter look for the answers to these questions:
- Why is it important to communicate clearly at school and in the workplace?
- What are the five steps to clear communication?
- What does ABCD&P stand for?
- Why is it important to know my audience?
- In what order should I present the background information, important information, and most important information?
What is Clear Communication and Why is it Important?
Put the Most Important Information First
Canadian Workplace Quiz