Skip to content
Chapter 2 – Archaeology and Yukon’s First Peoples
- Describe what Yukon’s environment was like during the ice age and after.
- Explain what creation stories are and their significance to
Indigenous cultures of Yukon.
- Explain the peopling of the Americas from a scientific
- Identify early anthropological researchers in Yukon and the significance of their work.
- Describe major archaeological sites in Yukon and their
- Explain the significance of White River Ash.
- Identify early archaeological researchers in Yukon and the
significance of their work.
- Identify some current archaeological researchers and their collaborators.