6. Which of the following muscles is not part of the rotator cuff?
c) teres minor (answer)
7. Which of the following answers is false about latissimus dorsi?
a) one of the actions is medial rotation of the shoulder
b) it inserts on the lateral lip of the intertubercular groove (answer)
c) nerve innervation is the thoracodorsal nerve
d) one of the actions is shoulder extension
8. The ligament associated with the shoulder joint that deepens the socket to provide more surface area for the head of the humerus is?
a) trapezoid ligament
b) glenoid labrum (answer)
c) transverse humeral ligament
d) glenohumeral joint
9. The largest carpal bone is?
c) capitate (answer)
10. Which of the following feature is true with regards to the finger extensors?
a) innervated by the medial nerve
b) all originate on the medial epicondyle
c) they all are positioned on the anterior surface of the forearm
d) none of the above are true (answer)