The Head and Neck
- Identify the bones that comprise the cranium.
- Identify the major movers of the head and neck and understand the actions of the separate groups of muscles within the head and neck.
- Identify the 12 the cranial nerves and the acronyms associated with them as well as there functions.
- Identify the nerves that innervate the major movers of the neck, with emphasis on the brachial plexus.
- Identify the 5 lobes of the brain and understand the order of the ventricles that are within the brain superiority to inferiorly.
- Identify the hypothalamus and pituitary gland relative to the anatomy of the brain
- Identify the thyroid gland and its function